CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Newest Grandbaby


What more do we need to say about our newest granddaughter? What a cutie! Born September 27th at 2:50 p.m. weighing in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long. She may have Parker looks but she is all Dunyon when it comes to the important things in life. Thanks mom & dad for having great genes and for spending the 2 weeks with us! Mom - you are the greatest in the world and have a gift with children from newborns to parents and you just get it. One day I will be as gifted as the great and all powerful oz...I mean mom! And dad - you're talents amaze me in woodworking and entertaining children, working while Kate climbs on your back, and you never seem to run out of energy! Go energizer Dad! We love you and definitely have missed you this week - as evident from the number of phone calls you have received from this household this week. Enjoy your time in Utah!

2 little notes:

Gray Family said...

What a great picture of Mom and Dad - oh and Lizzy too. I second the fact that mom is the most amazing woman ever and I can only aspire to be a fraction of how great she is. Dad, well what more can you say - truely wonderfully, patient, loving, giving, constantly working, perfect - my dad! Love you both. Thanks for posting this Wendy!
Love Kim

The best mom EVER!!! said...

I have to comfirm, Wendy's and Kim's sentiments. I always wonder what I did in heaven before to deserve the best parents ever!!!!! When ever I have friends say "I wonder what our heavenly parents are like." I always answer, "I already know, because my mom and dad are just like them." I love you both. P.S. you have a little granddaughter who keeps asking for her grandma to come back. love jenny