CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Job for Adam

Hey everyone - Just a quick note to let you all know that my new job is GREAT! I sent out an email to everyone, but I thought I would post my new cell number and work contact info here as well, just in case.

New cell is 702-241-2714 and new work email is adam.dunyon@aristocrat-inc.com. The company is pretty cool. Check out their website @ http://www.aristocrat.com.au/

Adam

3 little notes:

Sarah said...

YEAH ADAM!! So I checked out the website...they make video games? I am so confused, but good job anyway, cool website with the globe and all...:) I am glad I got to hang out with you guys in St. George and look forward to kicking your behind on Mario Kart Ghost Valley!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah - they make video games for the casinos....world wide. I guess you could say they are video games of chance....lol.

Gray Family said...

congratulations Adam. I here it is a good move for you. Say "hey" to everyone. We can't wait to see you all again in a month.