CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day

Just wanted to post a few pictures of Dad getting his present from us kids on Father's Day for those of you who didn't get to see his reaction! I think he was truly truly surprised, which is a major thing for us kids! Thanks to all those who put it together and executed the plan. It took Aaron and Austin an hour to put together!! :) The first cookin was delicious! Thanks again and Happy Father's Day!


Here is the first BBQ, in serious need of some help
Here is the first meal on the new BBQ

The new BBQ, so nice! 
Boys reading the instructions for a BBQ! Boys will be boys!

4 little notes:

Unknown said...

The old barbeque looked like it was begging to be put out of its misery ;) Good thinking people -- the new BBQ is awesome and I've never seen a better reaction out of your dad!

Matt and Jill said...

Hooray Dad! You deserve it - especially since it has been about 15 years since you've had a new BBQ. You look pretty professional now! Love you Dad.

Gray Family said...

Happy Father's Day Dad! I am happy to say that I have had the pleasure of eating one of the meals prepared by this wonderful piece of equipment and I just have to say I love it! The perfect BBQ for the perfect dad!

Love you Dad. Love Kim

The Trotter Family said...

Just in the nick of time guys. The old one looks like its seen its day!