Okay, so it's a minor holiday, but we had a little fun. Megan and Haley were in charge of snack at preschool so we sent in dirt pudding and worms! A huge hit! Paige got a little surprise in her lunch as well. She got a cleaner version of the worms in dirt, minus the pudding. They all thought it was the greatest. Nathan had his for breakfast. Yummy!


Then, just for fun, we had pizza for dessert?
Okay, so it was a fruit pizza, and it was yummy too.



I just realized there were no pictures of Paige. She refused to pose and was more interested in crossing the monkey bars during picture time. All in all we had a fun day, no foolin'!
2 little notes:
Brooke, if your reading this, START YOUR OWN BLOG ALREADY!!!
LOVE,
Wendy Cleveland :)
I didn't even know it was April Fools Day until I read Kim's post a couple days after the fact. I'm so lame! P.S. Wendy C - I got your message. You're right, I should.
Post a Comment