So Austin and I were in Albertson's the other day, minding our own business, and all of a sudden Austin leans over to me and says, "Don't look, but I think that is the girl from Law and Order." So of course I look over and it's Angie Harman from Law and Order!! It was so cool. I was a little star struck, I coudln't help but follow her around the store, acting like I needed what she needed..Austin was pretty embarrased...anyway it's so fun to live here, you never know who you are going to see!!
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago

1 little notes:
Matt is SO jealous - he thinks Angie Harmon is so hot. Good thing her body guards didn't see you stalking her...that might have been your last celebrity sighting. Let me know when you run into Sean Connery - he's so hot right now. Love you!
Post a Comment