CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sticker Face



I walked out of the room for a minute and look what Emma did to Heidi. If you look closely, you will note that every Disney Princess is represented on Heidi's face (Jasmine is on her right cheek). Emma was so excited to point that out to me. She may be crazy but we love her, and somehow Heidi adores her no matter what Emma does to her.

~Brooke & Aaron

7 little notes:

Dunyon family said...

Hahahhahahahahahha, love the outfit. love jen

Sarah said...

Oh that is so funny!! Emma is so cute! She and Heidi are going to have so much fun together!! I miss being able to see you guys every day!

Ali said...

Heidi is getting so BIG...last time we saw her she was just a wee-little-bundled up baby. Her features are so dainty and cute. What is it with kids decorating with stickers? It's one of the greatest entertainers I guess. :)

Jennifer Dyal said...

Oh sibling comradery! That cracks me up. Heidi is so big. I have never seen her, and I can't believe how time flies. Hope all is well with you guys!

The Trotter Family said...

That is so funny. It totally seems like something Emma would do and Heidi just sits back and takes it. They definitely even each other out!

Dunyon family said...

What a hoot! I guess Heidi is ready for Halloween now! Just be glad it wasn't marker! Love to you all!
Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Ok i have decided you need to make your own blog cuz i never what is yours and what isnt! I am so confused. She is so stinkin cute i cant stand it. Hope u guys had a great halloween! Post some pics of the little ones soon!