Jared's sebatical is nearing an end and it seems to have gone by too fast but here are a few pictures of the things we've done in the past two months. And thanks to all of you who let us share some time with you! I couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of!
My favorite picture is of Jared holding up the leaning tower of pisa. I also love how chummy Cole and Kate are. Love how his arm is around her neck. Looks like you had fun at Disneyland too. Emma would have been in heaven if she could hold Cinderella's hand. It was great to see you guys in CA. ~AARON & BROOKE
1 little notes:
My favorite picture is of Jared holding up the leaning tower of pisa. I also love how chummy Cole and Kate are. Love how his arm is around her neck. Looks like you had fun at Disneyland too. Emma would have been in heaven if she could hold Cinderella's hand. It was great to see you guys in CA.
~AARON & BROOKE
Post a Comment