.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

We've had a fun summer. It's been great to see the Dunyon cousins so much. Our girls are growing like weeds, in fact I think Heidi might pass up Emma. She's a BIG little girl. Heidi's hobbies include watching her sister play, spitting up, and hanging out in her walker. Emma is a great big sister. Heidi's a mama's girl so getting anything done is virtually impossible. The other day, I asked Emma to cheer up Heidi by giving her a toy and when I came back into the room, Emma had put a puzzle in Heidi's lap... :) :)
It's fun to see them both growing up and developing their little personalities, although Emma's is not little by any means. She is quite dramatic at her young age, as Sarah, Austin, Mom and Dad can attest to since they see her all of the time. She is connected to her dad's hip and would go to work with him everyday if she could. When she sees him getting ready in the morning, she follows suit, including putting on her shoes...just in case Dad changes his mind and lets her go with him to work. Emma loves nursery and Grandma's house.
1 little notes:
Cool bike! I like the picture of the kiddos on the truck as well.
Now that we live in Calabasas, we miss being able to hang out all the time. We are only 1hr 30min away so don't be strangers!!
-Austin
Post a Comment