CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gray Family

Well we are not as exciting as Wendy's family, but we are having fun. Megan and Haley are taking swim lessons as well. They do really well until they have to dive for the rings. Nathan desperately wants to join so we usually come home a swim all day afterwards in our pool. Paige is graduating Kindergarten on Friday (pictures to come later), and has her final ballet recital in two weeks. Jeff is turning the big 38 on Sunday and we are going to celebrate all weekend long. We can't wait to see you all next weekend and my children are all dying to go to the beach. Let's do a beach day on Saturday? Anyone in?











1 little notes:

Dunyon family said...

Hey Kim!! I love the pictures! My favorite is the one with Haley crying on the kick board!! That is so funny!! I wish I could be there to join in on the fun! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
-Sarah